You read the title right.
We’re doing a tap takeover tomorrow at the Wooden Nickel Pub in Hillsborough. You’re hearing about it today. Why? Because spontaneity is how we roll.
Actually – there are plenty of reasons why:
- It’s the middle of a long weekend.
- It’s one of the last opportunities to drink Queen Anne’s Revenge before it sails off into the sunset for the summer months.
- It’s the first chance to try a new Mystery brew.
- It’s a birthday celebration for 2/3 of the staff of Mystery Brewing Company.
- It might be the only chance to sample Waggledance outside of Market in Raleigh.
- It’s a beautiful sunny afternoon/lovely summer evening, don’t you want to grab a beer?
What’s more? Once evening rolls around, the Mystery staff will be on hand with prizes. Prizes for what? Lots of things – some of them a mystery (a-heheh), some reasons will be announced via Twitter or Facebook or both over the course of the day on the 26th and 27th, some of it will be trivia, there might be a little of a scavenger hunt element to it. You could walk away with a book, t-shirt, bottle opener, snifter, growler, or who knows what else? Maybe just for being awesome.
See you there!